Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Mood of the Year

Because of some certain things that have happened recently, I just feel like giving up on everything and just getting in my car and driving... I'm just sitting here at my desk, in a daze. I'm angry, depressed, anxious, mad, scared, kinda wanna cry... I'm reading caps on blogs and I wanna comment on them, but I can't make myself. I see no new comments on my stuff and that's also kinda depressing. Most of the "TG-Universe" people I talk to daily are gone this week or I haven't heard from them in days or weeks... 

I just kinda wanna give up on everything... Most of the stuff I do, right now to me, doesn't seem worth it. I didn't sleep last night, and that didn't help matters. I might change my screen-name to wholelottauncertainty89 soon... I just feel like I'm in a bad place right now. Just not useful and like I'm not needed so why bother with anything, really.

Sorry for the debbie-downer rant... Had to do it... So sorry if you came here looking for a sexy, TG/mtf cap... hopefully later... maybe...


On days like these...
...why even...

...get out of...


...bed?

-B


No comments:

Post a Comment