Friday, October 21, 2016

Why Are you Doing That to Your Boobies??

Hi Guys and gals! How about a new post where I didn't wait almost 2 years to do a new one! lol

Anywhooooo, there's the caption blog that I've been really loving here recently and he has inspired me to hopefully put out some more new ones. Here's his blog! Be sure to go check it out and show him some love! TG Swapping Caps

I have thousands of pics and have been coming up with hopefully some good ideas for them. AND!!, if any of you have some good ideas, shoot me a few in the comments and maybe I can add your idea and my thoughts to one of my pics!

Ok, so, here's a new caption about the Great Shift! I hope you enjoy! Saw the pic and loved it. Such a HOT lil preggo body. Yummzies!!


5 comments:

  1. Idk if you do but if you have any like nerdy guys transforming into either a goth girl or maybe a popular cheerleader in high school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know a busybody housewife in your neighborhood who doesn't get laid often enough? Tanya Danielles has encountered one. Tired of criticism from this interfering neighbor Tanya decides to pen the battleaxe a special note:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive information on your internet site, much obliged for conserving excellent dependability to pass on to us.
    Wonderful understanding you bring this existing.
    It's exceptional to uncover a web site that improved aspects such an excellent amount of information fretting specific professionals.
    English Grammar in Bangla
    Grammar in Bangla
    English speaking course in Bangla
    Bangla
    English speaking App
    English speaking course
    English
    English Reasoning in Hindi
    English Reasoning in Hindi
    English Grammar in Hindi
    Grammar in Hindi
    Hindi

    ReplyDelete